About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Raven


So this silly girl is Raven.... and she is just that, SILLY as can be! When I took her out for a walk, every time we past someone in the hallways she just HAD to say hi, such a people lover. She is about a year old and so full of life, this girl is ready for an adventure! When we went to the play yard she jumped right in the kiddo pool... I really don't think she was familiar with it, it just looked so fun she HAD to do it! She knows sit and shake already and is so smart teaching her more will be a breeze. When I first saw Raven I thought her coloring and markings looked like a beagle, then when we went outside and her nose was basically glued to the ground, I was convinced she's pit/beagle... who knows though. I did not get a chance to see her with other dogs but I really don't think there would be a problem as she seems to LOVE everything.

Raven is currently at the San Diego shelter and looking for a forever home where she can shower you will love and joy. Her ID # is A1417114  and tag #335. Please contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment