About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Harley



This is Harley, he is the shelter stud muffin! This Pittie/American Bulldog is about 2 1/2 years old and already neutered. He is super friendly to all dogs and people, such a lover boy! He knows sit and stay already and because he is so treat motivated he will pick up on anything really quick. Harley walks right next to you on leash (which is fantastic because he is a big boy ha ha) Don't let his size fool you though, he is gentle as can be, just melts in your lap. This guy really is a big goof... I just love it! From his cute little under bite to the way he throws his paws in the air while he runs full speed at you then slams on the brakes, he is sure to win someones heart and hopefully a spot in their home.

Harley is currently at the San Diego animal shelter on Gaines st. His ID number is A10409517 and tag number is C531. If you or someone you know is interested in this wonderful dog please email me or leave a comment here.


No comments:

Post a Comment