About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bob

     This handsome Labrador Retriever/Boxer mix is Bob. Shelter staff believes he is about 2 years old. He is a big goofy sweetheart. Not only is Bob lovable, he is super smart. He knows sit, down, stay, shake, other paw and has an incredible re-call. There is no doubt this guy once had a family, someone worked with him big time. Bob adores human companionship and will sit right next to you taking in the world around him. We are currently working on his leash manners but I know he will have that down really soon. Bob would benefit most from an active family. 
     Unfortunately, Bob is currently on "observation" status at the Carlsbad Animal Shelter due to kennel stress. Get him away from the shelter and you'll have the perfect dog. If you or anyone you know would like to give this gentleman a second chance at life, please contact me for more information or go visit him at the shelter, you will make his day! His ID number is A1481587 and tag number is N032.

No comments:

Post a Comment