About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tiny



      This beautiful girl is Tiny. Why the name? I'm not sure, she is an average size pittie, go figure ha-ha. They estimate her age to be about a year old, she is very calm for such a young dog. I absolutely love her and how gentle she always is. She is such a sweet girl that just wants someone to love her. Poor thing is getting stressed out at the shelter, she needs to find a home fast. All though she does know sit and down, I think someone just used her for backyard breeding and didn't even try to teach her much... but being a pit, she is super eager to please so I know she will learn fast. Tiny loves people and her favorite place to be is in your lap. When I take her out of her kennel, she wants to sniff and check everything out, but as soon as I sit down she books it to my side and waits to be petted.

     If you or anyone you know can help save Tiny please do so. Also, please share her far and wide as I think her time may be very limited :-( Everytime I see this sweet face, she tugs at my heart strings, I hope to see a very happy ending for this amazing animal. Right now Tiny is at the San Diego animal shelter on Gaines St. Her ID number is A1397676 and her Tag number is C544.

No comments:

Post a Comment