About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lacy - Has been Adopted!


     Meet my Lacy girl! Can you believe she has been at the shelter since March! Lacy is the ultimate LOVE BUG! This 6 yr old pittie girl knows sit, shake and would do great with training as she will do anything for affection and treats! She LOVES people and other dogs. Miss Lacy needs a  home :-(

     I absolutely love spending time with this baby girl. She is just so full of life and has not aloud the shelter to affect her at all. She sure is a volunteer favorite, I mean who could resist a dog that slowly falls to the ground and rolls over as soon as you touch her, silly girl.  please share with everyone, let's find this girl the forever home she longs for.

Tag #417 at the SD Animal Shelter on Gaines St.

No comments:

Post a Comment