About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tigressa

     Meet this pretty girl, Tigressa. OK some of the volunteers at the shelter are kinda silly when it comes to naming the dogs... But you get the point :) She's a beautiful brindle. The shelter staff listed her age as 11 months, but I think she is a little older... maybe two years old, but she still has that puppy spunk! Sadly, I don't think anyone has taken the time to teach her any commands, but she is SUPER smart and eager to please so she will pick things up quick. Tigressa has definitely had some puppies and the great news about that is, it has made her a wonderful and gentle mama dog.


    It is urgent that we get her out of there as her time is limited! :-( If you or anyone you know is interested in giving this sweet girl a second chance, please leave me a comment here or email me for more information. She is oh so deserving! Right now Tigressa is at the San Diego animal shelter on Gaines St. ID #A1394995 Tag #C724

No comments:

Post a Comment