About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Katie - Has been Adopted!


     Every week or so I come home from the shelter and tell Brett all about the new "love of my life" ... Well guess what? Katie is SO the love of my life! Just look at that face! When she first came to the shelter, I was very worried about her, she was shutting down fast. Today I walked in there and it was like a whole new girl, so excited to see me and eager to get out and go on an adventure. Katie walks very well on leash, knows sit, down and is "getting" stay. The shelter staff determines her age to be about a year and a half. 

     Talk about a gentle dog, she just melts in your lap and gives the sweetest kisses. If I had my way I would take her right now, BUT I can't so I am counting on one of you. :-) Trust me, she would make the perfect companion. I'm not exactly sure on this because I have not had a chance to do an interaction with her and another dog, but she seems to be calm around them going in and out of her ward. As far as kids go, Katie is another one of those "Mama dogs" I always seem to blog about so I think she would do well around kids. 


     Please consider Katie if you are looking to add a member to your family. She curently resides at the San Diego animal shelter on Gaines St. ID # A1427664 Tag #196. Please share her with everyone you know in hopes to find her that loving home she longs for.

No comments:

Post a Comment