About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Laney


     This beautiful girl is Laney! Shelter staff believes she is about 2 years old. Laney is truly a gem of a dog, anyone would be super lucky to have her. She knows sit, down and walks AMAZING on leash. I have no doubt she will pick up on new tricks quick as she is ridiculously smart and attentive. She is so focused on her handle all the time and will make the perfect companion. I have yet to see her interact with another dog but she seems to be calm around them.
     If you or anyone you know is interested in adopting Ms. Laney please contact me for more details or go visit her at the Carlsbad Animal Shelter. This fabulous dog deserves a second chance at life to show the world what she is made of. Her ID number is A1475641 and her tag number is N648.

No comments:

Post a Comment