About this Blog!
I will be posting pictures and talking about all the wonderful dogs I work with at the San Diego Animal Shelters, that are available for adoption. I absolutely love what I do and hope that sharing these terrific animals with you will help me in my quest to find every dog that loving home they more than deserve. If you see a dog you are interested in adopting or know someone that would be, please contact me via email or leave a comment here! Feel free to share this blog and all it's content with everyone you know!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maple


     Meet the wonderful Ms. Maple. She is the sweetest little old lady at what the shelter thinks to be about 8 years old. Don't let her age fool you though, this girl still has a lot of spunk! Her attitude toward both dogs and humans is very playful and loving. She knows sit, down and walks very well on leash. Maple is a big fan of stuffed animals and after she does a lap around the yard with one in her mouth she always gives it to me, very willing to share. 
     I am not sure where this precious dog came from or how she ended up at the shelter, but I do know she deserves a loving home to live out the rest of her life in. I worry about her fate if we do not find her a forever home soon.
     If you or someone you know is interested in adopting Maple, please leave a comment here or contact the Carlsbad animal shelter directly. Her ID number is A1444561 and tag number is N327. Maple is a fantastic pittie that has nothing but love to give.

1 comment:

  1. Maple is a sweet girl. I got a chance to meet her at The Dog Squad's Adoption event this last weekend. She's also cross posted over on my blog at www.seniorpooch.com.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete